Tuesday, October 31, 2006


Finally, my most favorite day of the year is here. I love everything about it—the scary movie marathons, new scary movies in the theatres, mini Snickers, carving pumpkins, Haunted Houses, ghost stories, costumes, parties, Hocus Pocus, little kids’ costumes, trick-or-treating and the decorations. What’s not to like? I’m so crazy about Halloween that I bought two costumes this year!
I hope each and every one of you has something fun, spooky or slutty planned. But hey, let’s make it safe, ok?
I love you!
—Jeanna

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy halloween! Except I hate all the children running around....

Jeanna said...

run em over

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.