Halloween was a blast this year.
Definitely worth two costumes.



Currently Feeling: Icky, annoyed, skeptical, curious. I'm going through a whole range right now.
Currently Anticipating: A four-hour nap after work.
Currently Wondering: If I should dye my hair black, straighten it and cut it into a bob.
Currently Reading: Or should I say rereading, A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius









4 comments:
You look hot in that costume, Jeanna! Glad you found a wig -- I love the pink kimono, too.
Again, I love your pictures. A day without pictures in your blog is a day without sunshine. Or beer.
wow. thanks cari. i'll try to keep them coming...
I like the curls and the blonde, keep the curls and maybe dye it another color.
Received that book in the mail from Amazon.com the other day, can't wait to have the time to read your favorite book!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.