I love random, thoughtful gifts. My co-worker bought me these chalkboard wine glasses from Cost Plus World Market. Now I can drink out of a personalized wine glass every night, according to my mood. (Wait. Did I just admit I drink wine every night? I joke. I joke. I kid. I kid.) I'll deny it if you tell.
P.S. I'm G $, and sometimes I call my boyfriend Rexy (anyone get the reference?), in case you were wondering.
Sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick®









2 comments:
Those are AWESOME. I kinda want to buy them for my roommate's bday next week... just so I can play with them!
I know - I need to go back and buy more, so I have a whole set. They're surprisingly really affordable too - only $15 for a set of four! Think about how much fun they'd be at a girl's night or a wine tasting party!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.