My inexpensive bag dreams have come true.
Target recently launched their Hayden-Harnett for Target line. Ooh boy is it cute. Hayden-Harnett is a designer duo, hailing from Brooklyn New York. Their handbags, accessories and clothes have been featured in everything from Marie Claire, Shape, Lucky and In Style, to Oprah and New York magazine. I checked out the prices on their sites, and their bags average around $600.
But lil' ole Target's new Hayden-Harnett line is fan-TAS-tic and cheap! (About $50). Granted we're talking real leather vs. man-made material, but they're cute just the same. The bags have fantastic hardware detailing, and the best part - they don't look like cheap knockoffs.I asked for this black bag for my birthday; it arrived in the mail yesterday and I LOVE IT. My favorite part is the bright silky interior that just looks and feels expensive. Anywhoo, just thought I'd share it for all my fashionista loving ladies. Cheers!
Currently Feeling: A food hangover from my eight-course Chinese dinner last night.
Currently Anticipating: Getting the gossip tonight at happy hour with Kristen and Noah.
Currently Hating: My hair. I need a hair makeover.









2 comments:
cute bag!!!!
so when is this format change happening?
Format change? I are you talking about how I mentioned I might want to change my title? I was just tossing it around...nothing has been determined yet. ;)
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.