Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I did something this weekend I thought I'd never do...

... I bought a PC.

I've been a Mac supporter and lover for years, but I've decided that it's time for me to own both. You know - true computer geek form - a Mac for all the Mac-related stuff and a PC for all the PC-related stuff because they both have their pluses.

Truth is, my Mac is four years old, and I've been terrible at keeping it updated and in good-working order. So, now the battery is shot and the memory is severely lacking. Why not trade it in for something a little faster and sexier?! And boy, my new computer sure does have some very sexy features - a Web cam, DVD and CD writer that I can create and burn custom labels, TV capabilities with a remote control, a 5-in-1 digital media reader, high-definition screen, more memory than I'll ever need, etc. And really, how can you beat the prices of PCs?

Anywho, I love computers and technology, so all I can pretty much think about is how bad I want to go home from work and do nothing but geek out on my computer. That's probably what I'll be up to for most of the week.

Currently Feeling: Well rested, amorous and satisfied.
Currently Anticipating: Uploading the photos from this weekend, so I can share our adventures...coming soon.
Currently Reading: "Breakfast with Buddha," by Roland Merrulo. I'm thinking this buddha stuff interests me a lot.

1 comments:

So@24 said...

PCs are far superior. You did the right thing

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.