Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Beyond freakin' hilarious

Sorry for the lack of updates. Currently, I don't have time. But I just HAD TO share this with the masses because I'm laughing out loud:

It's Sarah Palin's Facebook page! (Click to view larger image and read.)

Thanks HolyTaco.com!

Currently Feeling: Really headachy lately. So not like me.
Currently Anticipating: Ironing out some Halloween plans with the Dolphins tonight.
Currently Loving: THAT I'LL HAVE CABLE ON WEDNESDAY JUST IN TIME FOR PROJECT RUNWAY!!!

3 comments:

ReadyToShelve said...

My friends, this is another clear example of the rampant sexism infiltrating the civility of this campaign cycle, and I will do everything in my power to insure that slander of this caliber has no place in a McCain administration.

--Senator John McCain


Yeah I saw it! It's freakin' hilarious! Better than Tina Fay's impersonation!

--Governor Palin

Paolo said...

Hilarious.

This combines my two current loves: Dissing Sarah Palin and Facebook.

Maxie said...

Ha! I love the facebook page. Hilarious.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.