I don’t know if I really am that good of a catch or if people are starting to feel sorry for me, but I’ve been handed single men left and right lately. (Brittany—still waiting to meet the law student, Larisa—still waiting to meet Dave’s “tall friend.”) Tee hee.
For example, I just received an email in my inbox from a friend who I met through The Bearded Lover. This Friend is a social butterfly throughout Seattle, is very gay and consistently tries to set up his straight, single friends. We’ve recently been friends on Facebook, exchanging photos comments and wall posts, and today he sent me this:
Subject: Meet Jeanna and Nate.
Tee hee. You’re both on my Facebook.

I scrolled down to the previous message, which was sent to This Friend from a certain Nate who works at Boeing:
Subject: Meet Jeanna
Oh man! She’s really cute. Send her this one!
First of all, this guy is pretty cute. Like the body, like the goofiness, like the Bud Light can. Second, I’m absolutely tickled that This Friend is sending cute, potential single men my photo. I mean, it could be considered sort of creepy and weird, but I’ve tried all the other approaches—I might as well try this one too. Third, how cute would our Bavarian babies be?

Moments later, I received an email from Nate:
Subject: RE Meet Jeanna and Nate
Sorry I missed you in Leavenworth!! I'm glad someone else dressed up!
Of course, I will write him back. And I will shamelessly flirt via email. After all, this is Sextober, and I’m anticipating that I’ll be out of this dry spell and back on fire here soon—but if and only if I make a conscious effort.
Currently Feeling: Flattered
Currently Anticipating: Brett and Angie’s pirate party this weekend
Currently Feeling: Like I need to rev-up my work week events









5 comments:
You two would be super cute in outfits next to each other! Email your hot little fingers away!!
Have a good weekend we are in Vancouver this weekend for Shannon's birthday. We must hang again soon. I think a squirrel got the earring I have to go to the ground floor and look in the dirt for it. The leaves are molting and I think it fell.
You could name your babies Heidi and Sven.
Oh god, hurry up and get to work and fill me in on your date with your German lover!!!
Don't worry...updates posted soon.
Or, we could name them Gretchen and Greminwald! They could be twins!
That is hilarious! I love the, uh, "shorts". I can't wait to hear how it goess!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.