Sarah and I decorated our apartment to be SUPER SPOOKY. I'm somewhat regretting having to now take down all the SUPER SPOOKY spiderwebs that are on every surface of our house, but whatever. We threw a really fun girly pumpkin carving party with a champagne Witch's Brew, treats for our guests and lots of laughs with some of my closest girlfriends. Sarah and I carved PARTY CREEPY pumpkins, basically because we like to party creepy. Totally classic. Thanks for all who came:




In the meantime, I've been working hard on my Jem costume. The Dolphin Sisters and I decided that I'd be Jem and they'd be The Misfits—Jem's rival rock band from the 80s cartoon. My mom and I printed out pictures of Jem's original costume, and then we spent hours at the fabric store, picking out the fabric and patterns to make it exact. My mom couldn't have done a better job. While she sewed it, I looked at approximately 50 different Web sites, trying to find the perfect wig. I finally found one in white, then had to look-up directions to dye it the perfect light pink. This, of course, ended up in a huge mess and pink spots all over me and Sarah's white bathroom rug and accessories. Sorry roomie! It's a tough price to pay to be the perfect Jem for Halloween:



Jem and The Misfits—Pizazz and Stormer—at Damon's 30th Surprise Party




Jem and her Pirate Wench at Kelly's Oktoberfest/Halloween party

Pirate Wench stole my microphone—that bitch! She is not truly outrageous!

Jem and Eve and Eve's Halloween party

Glamour and glitter and fashion and fame...Jem, Jem is my name!

So, friends, it's been a TRULY OUTRAGEOUS Halloween. I've got one more stop tonight at the Underdog Seattle Halloween party, where I'll try to hide my sniffles and illness in an attempt for one last night in my best costume to date. The only thing that worries me is how I'm ever going to top it next year...
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Currently Feeling: Sick and icky. Blech.
Currently Anticipating: Possibly seeing the Incredibly Sexy Man in Great Jeans during my one last hurrah as Jem.
Currently Hating: Paper and boxes.









4 comments:
Holy shit Jeanna, that's HOT!
Vanessa needs to wear that getup to Gold's Gym and just act all casual, like 'what. these are my treadmill fishnets.' Mad props to Tara for carving a pumpkin WITHIN a pumpkin.
I LOVE the costume!! Congrats on how great it turned out.
your costume was amazing and must be preserved for any possible use!
Great costume!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.