Monday, October 22, 2007

He's BAAACK!

UPDATE: Remember that random Dubliner Man Crush story?!

Well, I got my haircut again on Friday. Who should happen to be sitting in the chair when I walk in—DUBLINER MAN CRUSH. Again. Unplanned. We just happened to make an appointment on the same day, at the same time, three months later. This is just getting weird.

Turns out that witty and clever text message I sent him that went something along the lines of, “I guess they give out more than just good haircuts there, eh?” was never received, and he’s been disappointed ever since and asks about me every time he goes in.

After he left, they sent him my number via text. So, the fate of this hair-salon flirting is now in his hands.

He didn't actually blow me off as previously thought. All hope is not lost.

Dubliner Man Crush is back.

And this is how I feel about that:


*For those of you who read both blogs, I did post the full story today on the other. I normally will not be cross-posting, but will occasionally have to back-fill stories for the new readers who don't know me. Besides, I thought this one was too good to leave off the dating blog. Please forgive.

Currently Feeling: The rush to get all the last-minute costume things completed this week.
Currently Anticipating: Going back to bed. So. Tired.
Currently Loving: All the special ladies who attended the pumpkin carving party last night. Pictures soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And just so you know

-Cute law student thinks your cute but wasn't in a social mood when you met him

-Cute neighbor thought you were cute and suggested I have a dinner and invite both of you:)

Jeanna said...

man, that's a lot of cute.

thanks for the update, brittany!

cute law student is cute but seemed pretty shy. maybe that's why.

cute neighbor was a brief glimpse of cute. i'd be down for a little friendly dinner. especially if apple crisp is involved! ;)

thanks for drinks the other night, btw. i had a great time actually hanging out with you for once!

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.