Ikea did not have the large, fluffy white rug I had envisioned, so I settled for a black area rug. Since my leather couch is also black, it forced me to rethink a few things, and of course, purchase more items to incorporate a little more white and color into the room. I left today 250 bucks poorer, but with the rug, two new throw pillows for the couch (obviously four isn’t enough and six will be better), a side coffee table, curtains, a lamp for the table, some orange accents, and a Weeping Fig tree (that I’m not going to play “see how long it takes this thing to die without water” with like I did the last).
In short, I’m excited to go home and clean today and recharge my currently boring, dreary and dirty apartment. Perhaps it will inspire me to spend more quiet evenings at home…
Currently Feeling: Tired, but oh so satisfied.
Currently Thinking: That I’ll attend Burning Man Festival next year.
Currently Reading: Another Bullshit Night in Suck City

The New Living Room









4 comments:
I love the tree! It looks great!
Thank you lovely lady. I'm big on house plants...I think they make everything look so much more friendly and warm. We'll see how long this one lasts...
I'm worried Stella is going to destroy that couch...
Wow, stepping it up, huh? No more showing our dance moves to people in the street? I'm a little dissappointed, but it looks great pinkie. Stella left me a present in the corner of the hall, how cute.
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.