Friday, April 28, 2006

Dear Faithful Blog Readers,

I haven’t blogged since Monday…do you miss me, do you miss me? I appreciate your continuous support! Aside from doing nothing all week besides eating healthy and working out like a mad woman, I was in an all day seminar on Tuesday, my computer at work crashed Wednesday and most of Thursday, and I’ve been trying to play catch-up ever since. This has therefore provided me with little-to-no time to write my crazy thoughts or tell my stories. I promise I will be back on my regular blog schedule next week and hope to have all sorts of crazy stories for you after the all-day pub crawl I will be attending on Saturday. Until then, I hope all of you take the time this weekend to enjoy the sunshine (provided that it stays sunny this weekend) and get outside and get some exercise!

Luv,
Jeanna

Currently Feeling: Healthy and rejuvenated after my week of major body overhaul
Currently Anticipating: The pub-crawl tomorrow and receiving my Internet modem and new hot-pink sheets in the mail!
Currently Reading: The Mermaid Chair (by the author of The Secret Life of Bees)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.