Friday, September 4, 2009

Whrrling my way at the Seahawks game

Ever heard of Whrrl? It's a pretty sweet app/Web site that allows you to create "stories" to share with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, blogs, etc. I went to my very first Seattle Seahawks game last night, so I thought I'd make a mini story for YOU. Check it out!

More stories at Qwest Field
Powered by Whrrl

Currently Feeling: A little sad it's the last big camping weekend of the summer.
Currently Anticipating: One last summer fun, swimming and floating weekend!
Currently Reading: Such a Pretty Fat by Jen Lancaster. So freakin' funny!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

Hello! I just recently found your blog and LOVE IT!!! Especially your post about Stella. We have a little cutey named Wedge and yes, we're crazy cat ladies too :P We also have a ferret!

Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself!

Jill Pilgrim said...

That's very cool!

Jeanna said...

Thank you Angie!! I'll have to check out your blog. Crazy cat ladies unite!

@Jill Pilgrim
Isn't Whrrl cool? I think it's a great way to share longer blog posts!

Vanessa said...

What an awesome idea! I'm going to have to try this for sure.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.