I met Luke the summer after my senior year of college when I moved to Fremont to live with Amanda. Amanda flirted with a guy one night at Ozzie's, who asked for her number. Later that week, we agreed to meet this guy and his friends at The Dubliner, which was down the street from our apartment. One fun night with beers, dancing and conversation led to partying together nearly every night that summer, led to what is now a four-year friendship with this group of guys (Luke being one of them). And now--friendships with each one of their significant others.
So, I've been really lucky to have grown as friends with both Luke and Jana. I can't express what an amazing and perfect couple they are--if you know them personally, you just know. I hope someday to marry my best friend...we should all be so lucky to have a perfect evening with close friends and the one we couldn't imagine living our lives without...

Me, Jill, Ashley and Sue all dressed up and ready to party!

Me and Luke--the groom!

Outside, waiting in the receiving line

An homage to the end of our night...
CONGRATULATIONS JANA & LUKE!
I love you and wish you all the best!
CONGRATULATIONS JANA & LUKE!
I love you and wish you all the best!


















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.