FYI:
Saturday night, after much drunken debauchery at Seafair (13 hours on a boat, to be precise) I came home and passed out. Sometime between the 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. hour, I heard someone wiggle my doorknob a couple times. I don't know why I was up, but for a minute I thought Sarah was coming home late for some reason or Amanda needed a place to pass out...
But the person just wiggled the doorknob then must have walked away.
I, myself, was too freaked out to get up and tiptoe to the peep hole to get a look at the creeper. I tried rustling Baby Daddy awake once or twice, but to no avail.
So then I lied in bed for an hour or more, thinking about all the scary things that could have happened to me - or us - if I had accidentally left the door unlocked. My mind was wandering all over the place and kept coming back to, "I'VE PUT TOO MANY DETAILS ON MY BLOG AND NOW A FREAKY INTERNET STALKER WANTS TO KILL ME!"
When I view my blog stats, I sometimes get a little freaked out and paranoid.
I know my imagination was just running a bit rampant (probably because this is the second time someone has tried to get into my apartment), but I thought I'd share this with you to explain my little shyness and absence on the blog this week.
Toodaloo!
Currently Feeling: Chipperdy doo da
Currently Anticipating: Kickball tonight and and Yakima wine country this weekend.
Currently Loathing: Working on this dumb copywriting pro bono project with these other people.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Effing scary! OMG.
I couldn't imagine. Glad you didnt forget to lock the door, babe.
Have a great time in wine country!
"Paranoia, paranoia. Everybody's trying to get me..."
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.