If life has its ups and downs, then today is definitely an up.
I’m incredibly tired and hung over, but for some reason, I woke up smiling. Perhaps it’s because all the riff raff has died down a little bit.
Or perhaps it’s because I…
…Bought a fantastic new pair of jeans yesterday that make my butt look great
…Had a really great time out in the city last night and reconnected with some old high school acquaintances who just moved to my neighborhood
…Have free tickets to the Pyramid Get Snowed In SnowCap party tonight, which I’m quite looking forward to
…Have a fantastic date planned for Saturday at Oliver’s Twist in Greenwood with a really cute, educated and eloquent boy
…Woke up to sunshine and a little snappy song on the radio
…Am glad it’s Friday
I think it actually might be a combination of it all.
Enjoy your weekend.
Currently Feeling: Naptime.
Currently Anticipating: Naptime.
Currently Loving: Naptime.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Finally the universe might be back on track... these have been a very weird last few weeks.
Ooooo have the figs stuffed with blue cheese and bacon.
Jenny,
I ordered the blue cheese-stuffed dates. You're right, they were fantastic!
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.