Friday I headed over the pass with Amanda, Kelly and I packed like sardines into my Beetle. Our destination was literally Sunland, Washington. How can it sound any more fabulous than to be heading somewhere called Sunland? Four stops, one gas fill up, three sandwich wraps and eight cigarettes later, we arrived at Evan's cabin. Immediately, we were told to put our bathing suits on to head out to the boat. I couldn't have asked for a better greeting.
It wasn't long before I was feeling the sauce and the need to take a power nap. I crawled into the bottom of a bunk bed in one of the rooms in the cabin, thinking that anyone looking for me would for sure find me. Not such the case, I napped and rallied a couple hours later, only to be greeted by at least three people were said, "Where the hell did you go?!!? We've been looking for you for hours!" Apparently, Amanda hopped on the back of a scooter with some blonde guy named Tommy and rode all around Sunland shouting my name. The scooter gave-out blocks from the house and she and Tommy were forced to push the moped back in disgrace. All weekend, Amanda was yelling, "Tommy!?!" in search of her hot, blonde scootered friend. I'm still wondering if he existed... ;)
Amanda tried to open her beer with a lighter and the cap popped her in the nose. It was numb for awhile after that, so she iced it with her beer. Genius!

Carrie felt her pain

Not really sure what's going on here. This was after my nap and rally. Apparently we walked to the store to buy ice and decided that ice made the perfect photo op!


Saturday morning we left bright and early for adult Disneyland--the Sand Bar! As soon as we pulled up and docked next to a boat, I realized that the boat we parked next to was Josh's and all his friends. (The husband of my friend Jill who got married two weeks ago, and the guys and girls who were in the wedding party). How fantastic! We partied together most of the day, and hilarity ensued:














Which of these two images are more shocking? Sarah in pasties or the dude in the Borat swimsuit?!


We wrapped up the day with a couple cheesy brats, many hilarious rounds of drinking Jenga, a dance party in some garage across the street, which was equipped with arcade games, air hockey and party animals from houses all around Sunland. I found Twinkle Eyes, my weekend camping heartthrob, laughed till my belly hurt at Vanessa's rambling, and managed to stumble back to the tent at 4:30 a.m....









...Only to do it again the next day.

This is how I felt by the end of the weekend, but it was worth the lack of sleep and general wear and tear to my body. I have tons of memories and laughs with some of my very best friends, and really, that's all I care about in this life of mine...

Currently Feeling: Excited to go on a date tonight with Jesse from Colorado.
Currently Anticipating: Hearing back from Cole & Weber United.
Currently Dreading: A whole weekend by myself in my aparment--Sarah's heading to Florida for a wedding.









10 comments:
I've been waiting for these amazing photos!!! I can't wait to hear all the stories in person, sad I missed out!!
Kristen
You should have came! I want to hear all about your weekend and see your photos. We need to get together this weekend, sinner. It's been WAY too long. I feel like I don't even know who you are any more. I don't even know your name!
Oh my life is complete with your Sandbar blog. I was waiting for it!! Great pictures, looks like a ton of fun. How were the shows, you did make it to Sasquatch no? Did you and Sarah kiss the same guy?......Hope your date goes well, can't wait to hear about it.
Peace
Wow. Glad I could make so many people's days with my crazy ass party pictures. And yes, that is the same guy that Sarah and I are kissing. First time for everything...we apparently now share secrets, friendship, cats, water, food, and men. It's getting to be a little weird.
As a non-alcoholic straight edge, I cannot fathom an event of such fornicatory bombast. But the last sentence in the last pink box was magnificent. Words to live by. :)
Steve
You two are truly BFF's
Blog more damn it!!
Oh my gosh, I can't believe I don't check your blog more often. We are officially no longer friends until my boobies are removed from the internet.
friends or not, you still have to live with me. and i have to live with the memory of you making out with that guy for the caution tape. sick!
Sweet pic of you making out with the under age guy. "I get older... They stay the same age."
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.