Friday, February 2, 2007

And These Are the Reasons I Continue to Read Celeb Gossip Sites...

Johnny Knoxville, one of my long-time loves (seriously, someone told me he had died in one of his stunts while I was in Europe, and I just about had a heart attack) left his wife.

Maybe marriage and love isn't as far off in my life as I previously thought.


AND America's Next Top Model, Season 8 is starting February 28th.

From what I can tell, they're reintroducing the "plus-size model" farce, and all of the "regular-sized models" are quite thin. In fact, they look like they might break. These girls just don't look healthy. Funny, since Tyra's made such a kerfuffle about her size and the importance of being healthy and not conforming to society's pressure to be super thin. Guess that really terrible photo of her in a bathing suit got to her.


Two more things to mark on my calendar...

Currently Feeling: So sick, pukey and gross.
Currently Anticipating: Kell's tonight with Kristen, and not doing much of anything at all this weekend. And maybe that McDonald's cheeseburger I'm going to cheat and pick up on my way home.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's because they had an open relationship and she was not happy about him flaunting his penis in every vagina! Serves him right and I hear she's going to milk him for every penny.
Here's one for you.
Perezhilton.com

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.