Tuesday, October 6, 2009

PROST!

Another October, another fall, another Oktoberfest, HOLLA! For those of you who've been a long-time reader, you know I'm a HUGE fan of Oktoberfest. We're lucky enough here in Washington to have TWO of the top 10 celebrations in the nation. One of them in Fremont each year, which is where I ran my first 5K race, and the other one in Leavenworth, which I attended last weekend with the BF and some college friends. I've written about my past Oktoberfest's in Leavenworth here and here, but I thought I'd share it in a new way this year - through WHRRL! You know you love it.

Powered by Whrrl

Currently Feeling: A little under the weather, but thankfully I'm kicking this cold rather quickly. I have an immune system of steal!
Currently Anticipating: My little sister's 21st birthday this weekend! Oh my gosh! I seriously can't believe she's going to be 21.
Currently Reading: Rattled, a memoir by Christine Coppa. Freaks the shiz out of me, I tell yah.

7 comments:

Megan said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Mel said...

How did you do on the race? What was your finish time?

Wendy said...

Such a cute town! I love the condo... Looks like you had fun :)

Anonymous said...

Can you believe that I've lived in Seattle for 10 years and I've still never been to Leavenworth!?! I have got to get out there!

Jeanna said...

We had TONS of fun! If you ever make it over to Seattle around this time, you have to go!

@Mel
The race went really well! I didn't get the best time ever, but I ran the whole time and finished, which was my only goal. I think I'll just try to beat my time by a little bit every race I do next.

@Wendy
Ridiculously cute town. It's like it's fake!

@The New Black
What?! You have to go! It's super quick...only two hour drive. But you do have to book a place to stay quite a bit in advance. It fills up quick!

Allison M. said...

I'm so obsessed with whrrl and can't wait to do my own story.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.