Thursday, September 6, 2007

It's a Simple Story

While recently watching 90210, Brandan Walsh made a statement that seems so easy and too good to be true:

"It's a simple story. Boy meets girl. Boy likes girl. If girl gives boy half a chance, boy gets girl."

Oh, how insightful art thou Mr. Walsh. I knew there was a reason I turned out the way I did after watching the show religiously since the age of 10. However, I seemed to have lost sight of a few things throughout my wild and crazy 20s. If only I could revert back to the days when all my dating know-how and information came from the elegant and rich teens from West Beverly High.

But I can't, so tell me. Does the story work both ways? Is it just a simple story for girls?

If I meet boy. And I like boy. If the boy gives me half a chance, will I get boy?

Currently Feeling:
Bizored in the hizouse.
Currently Anticipating: Um. Let me think... San Diego?
Currently Wondering: Why I've got to be on such a bad streak. God damn you Jesse-CO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read and put your two cents in! I like to read and respond to most of my comments, so click the "Subscribe By Email" button to be part of the conversation! OkThnxBai.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Blog template by Delicious Design Studio.
Header, footer and other design tweaks by Jeanna, Copyright 2009.